Subject: Re: Export NetBSD CDs
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/12/1998 20:53:59
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 13 Oct 1998 03:54:10 -0000
          via smtpd (for homeworld.cygnus.com [205.180.83.70]) with SMTP; 13 Oct 1998 03:54:09 UT
	by mail.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA19344;
	Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
	by cynic.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8+Sun/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA26884;
	Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:53:59 -0700 (PDT)