Subject: Re: Export NetBSD CDs
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/11/1998 13:42:25
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 11 Oct 1998 20:42:34 -0000
          via smtpd (for homeworld.cygnus.com [205.180.83.70]) with SMTP; 11 Oct 1998 20:42:33 UT
	by mail.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA15146;
	Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:42:26 -0700 (PDT)
	by cynic.anim.dreamworks.com (8.8.8+Sun/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA23378;
	Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:42:25 -0700 (PDT)