Subject: Re: volunteers, anyone?
To: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@ukans.edu>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/25/1998 09:41:55
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 25 Sep 1998 07:42:02 -0000
	by antioche.lip6.fr (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA17287;
	Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:41:56 +0200 (MEST)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:41:55 +0200
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
To: "Christofer C. Bell" <cbell@ukans.edu>
Cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

> On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
>
> I used to work at a computer store and we had our own custom bezels.
> I'm on the phone with the place now asking about where they get them
> from.  I'll call these places, get some catalogs, check prices.
>
> About how much interest would there be in this?

I'd buy a few ones too, something like 15-20 (the exact number of course
depend on price, and charges do get them in France. I expect the last
one shouln't by higth).

As a research lab, we sometimes do demos (2 todays). If NetBSD was
explicitely mentioned on the front of the PC (or sparc), this would
be a good thing.