Subject: Re: volunteers, anyone?
To: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@ukans.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/24/1998 11:47:13
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 24 Sep 1998 18:47:28 -0000
	by ascetic.portal.ca (8.8.8/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA04599;
	Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
To: "Christofer C. Bell" <cbell@ukans.edu>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Christofer C. Bell wrote:

> I used to work at a computer store and we had our own custom bezels.
> I'm on the phone with the place now asking about where they get them
> from.  I'll call these places, get some catalogs, check prices.
>
> About how much interest would there be in this?

I'm pretty interested in this; I'd buy 20-100, depending on cost.
I've chatted with a few computer shops and wholesalers in Vancouver,
and I'm stuck on where to get them here. The best answers I've
gotten have been `I think we get them from Hong Kong somewhere.'

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@portal.ca>  604-257-9400    De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.