Subject: volunteers, anyone?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/24/1998 11:18:10
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 24 Sep 1998 15:18:13 -0000
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: 24 Sep 1998 11:18:10 -0400

Okay. It appears that we have a small problem, which is that people
are good at coming up with good suggestions but that we don't yet have
the "self organizing" spirit down pat.

The idea of producing NetBSD machine labels has come up. Ross gave out
enough information that someone out there should be able to pick up
this idea and run with it. I personally don't have the time, so
someone is going to have to volunteer.

Who is willing to volunteer to get the "machine bezel" idea off the ground?

Perry