Subject: Re: An interesting logo...
To: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@ukans.edu>
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 11:11:40
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 16:09:58 -0000
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:11:40 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
To: "Christofer C. Bell" <cbell@ukans.edu>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

Upon looking back at the main site, the motto listed therein sparked an
idea.  The motto reads "Of course it runs NetBSD".  Perhaps a small herd
of daemons?  Perhaps a single daemon supporting a stack of machines, Atlas
style?