Subject: Re: Some ideas for advocacy
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 10:08:12
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 15:06:32 -0000
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:08:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
cc: netbsd-advocacy <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>

I did a couple of logos with a hand generated font a while back under
rayshade.  The funny thing is that Rayshade is the reason I switched to
NetBSD from Linux in the first place.  Michael Graff was doing a network
version of it called netshade (distributed), and the damn thing wouldn't
compile on Linux, so I upgraded to NetBSD (about the time I bought an
Adaptec 2842 VLB scsi card, so you've got an idea).  I'm not sure that any
of the logos I've done are necessarily usable, but since I generated the
font by hand from various solid primitives, it might be nice to look at.

I've got some gif images I'll put up later today or early tomorrow at
http://www.execpc.com/~spberry/netbsd/

Kindly drop me a line with comments/questions/bitching.  :)