Subject: a non-original idea.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 05:57:00
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 11:57:02 -0000
	by beer.org (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id FAA04445
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Wed, 16 Sep 1998 05:57:00 -0600 (MDT)
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 05:57:00 -0600

I know this has been discussed in other camps; but it bears mention here..

People should feel free to go to their local user-groups and give NetBSD
talks... We should even generate a set of slides and make them available.

Then you can also organize install-parties... you get a bunch of people
to show up with their random hardware, provide like an 8-port hub, bring
a machine to act as an NFS server and possibly a boot-host, and install a
bunch of NetBSD machines...

Bonus points for every Linux partition you replace with a NetBSD install.

:-)