Subject: welcome...
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/13/1998 21:21:39
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 14 Sep 1998 01:21:42 -0000
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: 13 Sep 1998 21:21:39 -0400

Enough people have joined that I suppose we ought to start up
chatting.

First of all, I wanted to thank Herb Peyerl, the CORE member
responsible for PR and such, for creating the mailing list. He's been
doing a great job of improving our profile for the last several
months, but obviously Herb can't do everything on his own, thus this
list.

I envision this list serving two purposes: one, to allow people (like
Herb) working on advocacy related projects to solicit help, and two,
to allow members of the community a forum to to come up with and hash
out new ideas for NetBSD advocacy.

Anyway, enough introduction. Lets get to work! NetBSD should be far
better known than it is now. Lets get moving on making it more
prominent!

Perry