Subject: Re: your mail
To: Todd Littlefield <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/12/1995 20:40:13
> 	I tried sending this to Brad Grantham but both addresses located under
> the X11R6 info file he posted were "user unknown".  I guess he changed
> companies... Anyway...

Yes.  He's moved a few times.  In fact, so has this mailing list, please
check out instead.

> 	Sorry to bother you.  I tried to get the latest X11R6 stuff working.
> (March 11, 95 I believe)  I got the files from
> [...]
> warning earlier version than expected >= 1 trying anyway
>     undefined symbol:  __sys_errlist in X:X

Yes.  You'll need to update to a newer version of NetBSD.  1.1 is out
now, and it should run a bit better under that.

> Is there a more recent build of the X11R6 libraries?

No, I need to rebuild them sometime soon--there have been a couple of
bug-fixes that I'd like to distribute, and I've been meaning to also put
up the patches that I'm using against the MIT X11R6.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>