Subject: Execution problems
To: 'macbsd-general' <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Foster, Sonny <SFoster@tconhob1.telecom.com.au>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/28/1995 07:15:00
Hi,

I have a Mac IIsi with FPU and accelerated to 25 MHz (quick for a si !).
Last
nigth I tried to install NetBSD onto the si but ran into a big problem.

Al the software installed just fine onto an external partitioned drive.
After running
the boot application, I got a few messages on the screen telling me that
NetBSD
was booting and a few other number which didn't really mean much to me at
the
time.

After all that, the screen then changed and a small font was displayed on
the screen
say something along the lines that "???? bytes were reserved for ????". A
few
seconds later lines came from the bottom of the screen to the top and the
computer
locked up.

Is this a problem because I'm trying to run NetBSD on a si (with FPU) or is
it a software
instalation problem?

Thanks in advance

Sonny Foster