To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG, macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/29/1995 21:55:55
A new mailing list has been created, port-mac68k, to replace both
macbsd-general and macbsd-development.  This decision was made for
several reasons and is not open for debate.  If sufficient need
develops, we can split off the development list again.

So, instead of just moving everyone over to the new list automatically,
I'd like people to move themselves over.  If you'd like to move to the
new list, simply send a note to majordomo@netbsd.org with the message:

	subscribe port-mac68k

To unsubscribe from the old list or lists, send mail to the same address
with:
	unsubscribe macbsd-general
or	unsubscribe macbsd-development

If you are not sending mail from the address that you would like the
mail sent to, you can tack that address on to the end.  Send the message
"help" to majordomo@netbsd.org for more help than this.

This message will be repeated a few more times before the old lists are
deleted.  I would like to suggest that no new discussions be started on
the old lists.

Here's hoping for a smooth transition...  :-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>