Subject: Re: Various ramblings... / Re: Modem? / ...
To: noud de brouwer <noud@knot.nl>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/29/1995 14:07:31
	It could be the fact NetBSD uses tcp rfc1323 extensions by default.
	(It should realy disable them on a low bandwith link anyway, but thats
	another issue)

	Try editing /sys/netinet/tcp_subr.c and change
		tcp_do_rfc1323 = 1;
		tcp_do_rfc1323 = 0;
	I think should help.

	There really ought to be a sysctl to control this!

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
   <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>