Subject: Crushed,me too.(Re: IIci ethernet?)
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shuji.Toyoda. <toy@aqua.chem.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/28/1995 23:35:49
At  7:47 PM 95.8.23 -0700, Space Case wrote:
>On Aug 24, 12:06am, Franz Kammermeier AG Mayer wrote:
>>Two of them, netbsd.950804 from the outgoing directory and netbsd.tar.gz from
>>the snapshot directory of puma (uploaded in August), crashed shortly after the
>>file system checking, more exactly executing the command
>>       mount -a -t nonfs
>>in /etc/rc with a vm_fault (Steve "wormey" seemed to get the same crashes
>>according to a former mail).
>
>Must have been someone else -- I've never had that crash, and the stuff
>I put up for FTP on eskimo always runs on my machine...

I got kernel of netbsd.950804 & netbsd_GENRIC_40 from puma.
I tryed that, but hunged up in starting network deamons.
And, file  system /dev/sd0a crushed. After I tryed fsck -y /dev/sd0a/,
re-crush file system /dev/sd0a.

Single user mode doesn't occurd. Shouldn't I use multi user mode?

What must I do? Please, tell me way!

Shuji.Toyoda.
toy@aqua.chem.nagoya-u.ac.jp