Subject: MacIISi Kernels
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean A Kennedy <skennedy@acsu.buffalo.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/26/1995 16:28:31
I have been trying to gather as much information on my own as possible
about MacBSD, but it is very hard for a newbie as myself to come up to
speed.  My main question is, where is the latest kernel that works
properly with IIsi keyboard? I know there was a decent kernel put up
for FTP in May, but I was wondering if there were any updates to it or
if any of the newer more general kernels have incorporated the IISi
changes.  Thanks for any help and for your patience.

-sean
--
Sean Kennedy                        | skennedy@acsu.buffalo.edu
81 Raintree Island, Apt. 6	    | University at Buffalo School of Law