Subject: Re: Modem?
To: Ronald Legere <legere@minerva.cis.yale.edu>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/25/1995 20:38:20
Ronald Legere has randomly hit several keys, resulting in
>  cu -l /dev/tty00 -s 14400,
>  but it came back with something like "speed not supported " or some
> thing to that effect. I really don't know what is going on :)
>  What speeds are supported?

 Mostly the ones in <sys/ttydev.h>. I have a version of cu which supports
all speeds (uses termios), but I haven't send-pr'ed the patch, since it
causes a load of warnings about redefinitions. You might get kermit,
that supports hardware flow control and probably termios too, so you
don't have to have DTE speed = DCE speed.

--
'Good-bye and hello, as always'