Subject: Re: MAc IIsi w/o FPU?
To: Paul Michali <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/24/1995 15:46:19
> I read the FAQ and I know it says that you must have a FPU to run on a IIsi,
> but I was wondering if anyone has been able to get it working without an FPU.

It's not terribly useful w/o an FPU (any FPU instructions drop you into
the kernel debugger from which you can usually just continue).  It will
run a number of programs, though...

> Also, I was wondering if I could use a removable drive for the macbsd (like a
> ZIP or Syquest EZ, which I'm debating over right now).

Should be able to.  There might be some caveats, but I've never owned

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>