Subject: Re: Zip Drive Question
To: None <>
From: Kevin Hendrickson <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/24/1995 15:36:06
>Kevin, your answer to the question was not a good answer.
I answered with information I had at my disposal. I have experience with
Syquests so I posted about that. I didn't say nor imply that "Zips suck"
I fail to see how my answer was not "good." Is your idea any "better?"
Your reply seems to say "uh, I don't think it will work because..." My
reply says "I've had experience with X and it worked. You might want to
try it too."

Kevin Hendrickson "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog."   Nyabinghi Warrior     _DreaD_