Subject: Re: Various ramblings...
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/23/1995 13:57:55
And then spake Valtteri Vuorikoski as follows:
> Ken Nakata has randomly hit several keys, resulting in
> > in its ROM, but Apple SW has no fonts if I'm not mistaken.  Everyting
> > is sent to the printer as bitmap.  DW is more of an ordinary serial
>  Which might mean that you get to write your own QuickDraw (-:

Aurrggh! Sounds like this would be best as MRG stuff, seeing as how quite
a large bit of QD is in ROM, and if MacOS binary compatibility would be
somewhere off on the horizon... But would this mean there would have to be
a QD syscall in an LKM? Aurrggh, indeed.

Was this even worth saying?? :)

Brian Gaeke, The Dimensional Gate Company    Internet E-Mail: <>
DGate.ORG system adminstrator / PGP 2.6.2 public key available via finger
NetBSD/mac68k: Free UN*X for your Mac II.