Subject: PPP on NetBSD/mac68k -- update
From: Dameon D. Welch <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/22/1995 07:17:16
Thanks for everyone's kind advice on getting ppp up and running --
I've got it all working using Ken's scripts from the mailing list
archive.

On a related issue. I was compiling ncftp 2.1.0 last night. It
*really* hates our curses library (configure disables using curses)
and even ncurses (a freeware replacement for curses) doesn't really
work under NetBSD/mac68k. I had to compile ncftp without either, which
is fine, but it doesn't look as pretty. Can anyone explain why our
curses is "antiquated"?

--
< Dameon D. Welch (dwelch@uplink.com, http://www.uplink.com/uplink/ ) >
     "Can't we get a better name for this? I'm sick of this long Latin