Subject: swap in new kernel
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean Sweda <sweda@us.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/09/1995 00:58:14
I picked up a copy of the 8/4 kernel, and rebooted.  It won't
use the swap partition on my second drive.  It can successfully
swapon /dev/sd0b, but not /dev/sd1b (it says device not configured).
I went back to the 7/14 kernel and everything is rosey.

Oh yeah, anyone else having trouble with getty and /etc/gettytab?
Sometimes control-c will be mapped correctly (to intr), and other
times it will put the process in the backgrounf (like control-Z),
I've hacked /etc/gettytab trying to fix this, but my changes
never seem to stick, half the time they work ok, other times
it reverts back to funky-tty :-)  Oh yeah, funky-tty also will
let you do wierd things like delete over the login: prompt, etc.

Sean
SE/30, 20MB RAM, 2 250MB drives

Sean Sweda                        :           ITD User Services Consultant
sweda@us.itd.umich.edu            :      UM Student Publications LAN Admin
http://www.umich.edu/~sweda       :
     PowerTalk email:             :           Motor City Marauders (34-44)
sean.sweda@aoce2.itd.umich.edu    :   1994 Internet Baseball League Champs