Subject: Re: X-Windows
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean Sweda <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/09/1995 00:10:31
On Tue, 08 Aug 1995 14:30:45 CDT, Benjamin D Johnson scrawled:
>I believe tab completion is inhetent in the tcsh shell. I know it's out
>there, but I can't recall where.

I came across this problem too.  I traced it to the fact that for
some inane reason oxtabs was set in the terminal settings.  Try:

stty -oxtabs

Sean Sweda                        :           ITD User Services Consultant            :      UM Student Publications LAN Admin       :
     PowerTalk email:             :           Motor City Marauders (34-44)    :   1994 Internet Baseball League Champs