Subject: More on fvwm binary
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David C. Myers <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/04/1995 08:43:34
A couple of people have asked me about the NetBSD/Amiga site, which I
referred to incorrectly in my post yesterday.  The correct site is

(You'll have to dig through the directory structure to find the NetBSD
archive, but it seems to me it was pretty obvious.)  There's lots of good,
pre-compiled stuff there, all runnable on MacBSD.

David C. Myers
Sales Engineer
American Computer & Electronics

               "I'm only ten and I've already got two mortal enemies..."
                                                          - Bart Simpson