Subject: Re: IIvx/general lack of success
To: None <deb@physics.unimelb.EDU.AU>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/03/1995 08:26:24
> Allan suggested lowering screen resolution, but I don't think I have that
> option. Any ideas would be appreciated ( sooo close ).

I built a kernel that just assumes you have 1MB.  I don't know what it
will do if you just have .5.  It seemed to work for Keith, so it might
work for the rest of you IIvx'ers that can't run at the moment.  If
someone with 512K would like to try it and let me know that that still
works, I'd appreciate it.  The kernel is just a raw kernel file, so copy
it in with the installer's mini-shell cpin command.
	ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/outgoing/briggs/netbsd.iivx

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>