Subject: Re: Can't get rid of the debugger!
To: Chris Jones <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/02/1995 07:54:11
> removing the 'options DDB' line from the config file:
> machdep.o: Undefined symbol `_Debugger' referenced from text segment
> [etc.]
> This looks (to my untrained eye) like a NetBSD/Mac problem.  Any
> clues?

It is.  Someone was using printf(""); Debugger(); instead of panic("");
I've fixed it in my sources and checked the changes in.  You can fix it
in your own sources by deleting Debugger() and changing the printf to a
panic.  Or you can just ifdef out the Debugger, but that won't have the
desired effect...  ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>