Subject: binary snapshot
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/23/1995 21:32:21
For those who like to live on the bleeding edge, I have put up a new
binary snapshot (from a July 20 sup) on ftp.eskimo.com, in the directory
/u/w/wormey/netbsd/tarballs.
(And, for US residents, .../netbsd/not.for.export)

N.B.  The directory structure was recently rearranged, the /u/w part is new.
Pointers to this site should be updated accordingly.

I have not uploaded new kernels yet, as they are not totally happy with
my machine.  For one, it doesn't like my ethernet card (Apple NB), though
other (third-party) cards seem to work OK.  Second, it doesn't reboot
properly, hanging right after the "Syncing disks" message.  I believe
I saw something in the CVS commit messages mentioning that that's fixed,
but sun-lamp CVS updates have been somewhat problematic lately...

I expect kernels sometime in the next week or so, if everything goes well. ;-)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

It is better to kiss an avocado than to get in a fight with an aardvark