Subject: 4 questions
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron Rosenzweig <recurve@wam.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/19/1995 11:32:18
        I got my friend over yesturday who is very good at FreeBSD
and unix but doesn't know anything about Macs.  He wanted me to ask
the following three questions:

1.) How to format floppies, do FORMAT or FDFORMAT commands exist?

2.) Disktab entry for Floppies and Zip Disk.  He has one of the developers
of FreeBSD writing a Zip disk Driver so the Disktab entry for that shouldn't
be a problem.

3.) Can MacBSD support apple PostScript printers?

        I have one other question:
Will appletalk for A/UX version 2.0 work with MacBSD?  I bought it for
5 bucks at the Washington Apple Pi garage sale so I'm not out anything.

        Take care,

The bearded Tubist, son of Ginger and Harry, Aaron Rosenzweig.
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~recurve/