Subject: Re: Absolute Minimum install
To: Jaeson Engle <Jaeson.M.Engle@dronf.org>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/13/1995 23:24:24
> Alright, I have a SE/30, 8 MB RAM/40 Meg HD, so what's the absolute
> minimum I can get away with to get MacBSD up and running on it?

I'm running MacBSD on my SE/30 too.  Now I have 20M RAM, but I used
to run with 8M just fine.  But 40M HD is a bit short of space.  I'd
suggest you get an external drive of your choice.  Don't worry too
much about the capacity; you won't find a drive that's too small
to fit minimal MacBSD system on it.  I personally recommend APS's
drives.

Good luck,

kenn
--
Ken Nakata <kenn@{eden,remus}.rutgers.edu>  | "http://remus.rutgers.edu/~kenn/"
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey |   for Logitech TrackMan/MouseMan