Subject: serial port postscript printing?
To: netbsd-general <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul R. Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/04/1995 10:28:07
Anyone got any ideas on how to do this?  I've got a Data Products LZR960
postscript printer attached to /dev/tty01.  It's really an AppleTalk
printer, but I've changed its settings to just speak RS422.  I've made an
entry in /etc/printcap for it, but nothing ever seems to go to the
printer (the "data" light never goes on).  I even tried just cp'ing a .ps
file to /dev/tty01, and cp just sat there until I did a ^C.

TIA...

| Paul Goyette            | Key available via finger or key server |
| Paul@pgoyette.bdt.com   | Fingerprint: 0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0   |
|                         |              E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6   |