Subject: Re: mouse speed under X
To: John Lee <john@vespa.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/24/1995 01:11:26
> Anyhow, is there a way to adjust the speed of the pointer under X?  It's
> deathly slow.  Thanks.

All I can say is... get another mouse with higher resolution.  I'm
using a Logitech TrackMan very confortably, for its pointer speed
alone.

Well, I privately made some changes in sys/arch/mac68k/dev/adb*.[cs]
files to get all 3 buttons on TrackMan to work under MacBSD and
succeeded.  I'm trying to make the experimental kernel publically
available on an anon-ftp site at Rutgers, to see whether or not it
causes any problem under different hardware configurations from mine.
I'll submit the diff to Alice team if it works okay with other mice
and track-balls.

Cheers,

Ken