Subject: video cards
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Lee <john@vespa.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/20/1995 22:53:37
Hey.  I'm going to buy a new video card for my macbsd IIcx.  Right now I
have a Radius mono full page display/card which works fine.  I have an
Apple 16" display that I want to use instead.

I like the Radius 24XP because it does 24bit on a 16".  But the FAQ says it
doesn't work with macbsd yet.  Is this still true?  Is there any hope?

Does the Apple 8*24 do 24bit on a 16"?  16bit?

What about the Apple 8bit?

Any advice/suggestions/experiences are welcome.

-John

BTW, is $175 a decent deal on a used 8*24?

John Lee                                            Vespa Motorscooters
Cupertino, CA, USA                                  ftp://ftp.vespa.com
john@vespa.com                                     http://www.vespa.com