Subject: FPU for the IIsi -- Which one?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <MikeOlson@eworld.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/20/1995 11:41:16
Hello there.   I'm trying to get BSD to work on my Mac IIsi, but need an FPU.
 I've called around and this is the info. I've got.  I don't know which one
to buy, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

PERIPHERAL OUTLET   800-256-6581
   two slot PTA style, fits in PDS slot, runs at 25 Mhz.
   $119

SONNET TECHNOLOGIES  800-786-6260
   Dual slot PDS   (extra slot open, but doesn't need to be filled.)  $149
   NuBus (also need a NuBus card)  $149

MACZONE  800-436-0606
   Don't carry it.  But I would just like to say that I was surprised when
they recommended other people I could call...  Bravo MacZone!

DAYSTAR DIGITAL  800-962-2077
   An accelator with an FPU   $450

DIIMO TECHNOLOGIES   800-503-4466
   An accelator with an FPU   $559

The latter two are quite out of my price range...  But, any suggestions y'all
have on the first two would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx,

Myke Olson
Environmentally a-Ware