Subject: Re: X windows
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Lee <john@vespa.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/19/1995 00:54:32
>    You open with a login "xterm" window. The windows manager available
>    for MacBSD I've found is "twm" in the "/usr/X11R6/bin/" directory.
>    I don't know yet how to automate it so that when I type "startx",
>    it opens the "twm" automatically.

The man page for startx has a sample .xinitrc file that starts apps
automatically when you startx, including twm.

While on the subject of window managers, are there any others available
that work with MacBSD?  Where?

-John

John Lee                                            Vespa Motorscooters
Cupertino, CA, USA                                  ftp://ftp.vespa.com
john@vespa.com                                     http://www.vespa.com