Subject: Re: X windows
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David C. Myers <myers@acec.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/19/1995 09:31:27
Valtteri wrote:
> Most of them should be pretty trivial to port. Some are available
>on your friendly local ftp.x.org mirror. Personally I like fvwm.

With some odd exceptions...I run fvwm too, which is available in binary
form from the Amiga archives.  I tried to port olvwm, and got a working
executable that looked okay, but the mouse button would eventually stop
working.  I think this is related to some of the general oddities in the X
server, like the disappearance of the "a" key.

-David.

David C. Myers                                            myers@acec.com
Sales Engineer
American Computer & Electronics

               "I'm only ten and I've already got two mortal enemies..."
                                                          - Bart Simpson