Subject: Re: X windows
To: John Lee <john@vespa.com>
From: Erik Vogan <vogan@auriga.rose.brandeis.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/19/1995 10:15:28
On Mon, 19 Jun 1995, John Lee wrote:

> While on the subject of window managers, are there any others available
> that work with MacBSD?  Where?

Well, I never put it up as a pre-compiled package, but I was able to get
fvwm to work with a minimum of fuss.  Pretty good window manager, and
easy to get help with (if you need it).  I'd be willing to compile it
from scratch, tar-ball the thing, and put it up if someone can offer the
necessary space on an ftp server.
	Word to the wise - you must get/compile/install xpm for this package
to be useful (it is either a requirement or a very nice option - I forget
which).

							erik vogan

~ Of all the races in all of the Galaxy who could have come and said a big
hello to the planet Earth, he thought, didn't it just have to be the Vogons.
							- HHGttG