Subject: Xwin, Apple IIGS keyboard, SE/30.
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =CEC= Clifford "Piyo-kun" CAOILE <piyopiyo@ucsd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/18/1995 22:39:57
MacBSD.General:

    Alright! Free time! Free at last, free at last!
    [ After intensive finals. ]

    I have a slight problem with Xwindows. I've tried to access the
    the second and third mouse button via the keyboard
    recommendations, "Opt-left" and "Opt-right", respectively.
    They don't work, not with my Apple IIGS keyboard, which is an 88
    (?, std keys and num pad) button ADB device. I shall try the old Mac
    SE/30 keyboard if I can find it, but the IIGS keyboard is small and
    wonderful (^_^), since there's no extra border housing.

    Any tips?

Dewa mata.
---
)    ,-~-.     (            =CEC= Clifford E "Piyo-kun" CAOILE
(   < ^ ; ~,   )  <piyopiyo@ucsd.edu>   http://sdcc13.ucsd.edu/~ccaoile/
(     J~~>     )      UC San Diego: Computer Sci. & Japanese Studies.
)  Piyo Piyo!  (    Work: Physics Computer Facility, Computer Operator.