Subject: Re: X windows
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =CEC= Clifford "Piyo-kun" CAOILE <piyopiyo@ucsd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/18/1995 22:32:04
Steve:

>I could not move or scroll my windows....
>I think I need a windows manager...is one available for MacBSD???

    You open with a login "xterm" window. The windows manager available
    for MacBSD I've found is "twm" in the "/usr/X11R6/bin/" directory.
    I don't know yet how to automate it so that when I type "startx",
    it opens the "twm" automatically.

Ja.
---
)    ,-~-.     (            =CEC= Clifford E "Piyo-kun" CAOILE
(   < ^ ; ~,   )  <piyopiyo@ucsd.edu>   http://sdcc13.ucsd.edu/~ccaoile/
(     J~~>     )      UC San Diego: Computer Sci. & Japanese Studies.
)  Piyo Piyo!  (    Work: Physics Computer Facility, Computer Operator.