Subject: Re: Thanks, its up!
To: Ken Nakata <>
From: None <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/16/1995 10:41:01
> Isn't your Zip drive a SCSI drive?  If so, you should be able to use
> any SCSI format utility you want, shouldn't you?  I'm stuck with APS
> Power Tool 2.7.3 instead of 3.something that came with my APS Q540
> external drive.  It lets me partition my drive very precisely.

yes, its kind of a scsi drive, limited to 2 scsi ids, and that comes with
its own formatting and mounting tool.. its not a conventional drive, like
everything else in the world.. though I have heard success formatting
a zip disk with silverlining.. but generally.. no, you must use iomega's
mounting and formatting utility..

Scott Jann (Mr. Bill)			"Zoinks!" -Shaggy
   irc:   MrBill