Subject: Re: Ah!
To: Aaron David Rosenzweig <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/15/1995 11:25:35
> The reason I didn't disable all extensions is because
> I have dirty ROMs and remember reading somewhere that I should boot
> with Mode32 from Connectix on.

Yeah...  That's the one you need to leave enabled...  ;-)  If that key
combination works for RAMDoubler, then we'll put that in the docs for
future use.  As I said, I've never seen the beast except in catalogs...  ;-)

> 	I wonder...when booting the Mac should virtual memory be turned
> off as well?

> How dows ooops, How does one format a Syquest/Bournoulli/Zip drive for A/UX?

The same way you deal with regular fixed hard drives.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **