Subject: Re: IIcx hangs
To: Sam Sapoznick <ssapozni@hydra.acs.uci.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/15/1995 00:07:33
> Problem: macbsd boots fine, allows me to login, execute commands, etc.
> After 10-40 minutes, the system hangs, and will accept no keyboard commands
> or network connections (telnet, ftp, etc.)

What kind of load is the system under when it hangs?  I've been running
puma (a IIcx) for nearly 6 days with a varying load and it's been dandy.
How much swap space is usually in use right before you hang?

I'm running the 0516 kernel on a IIcx w/ 20MB of RAM and a decent amount
of swap.  It's got two Asante ethernet cards in it.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **