Subject: I'm close
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron David Rosenzweig <recurve@wam.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/15/1995 07:30:51
	I think I'm close to getting MacBSD to run:

	When I'm in the Booting window I see...
Booting...MID_M68k executable:entry 0x249e.
507356 (0x0) + 42720 + 96584 + 35916 + 37440 Bye-bye...
	So I sez to him...  The real way
	that it should be done is to:
Ser Console = 0

	Now the screen clears and an initialaztion starts to take place.
The gray bars shoot bye and text begins to overwrite them.  The following
are the last two lines that I see then the keyboard freezes:

User stack (FFFFCFFC):
FFCFFC:

	There are 22 gray bars.

	Oh, in the next release of instalation instructions tell people
to hold option-shit-tilde to disable RAMdoubler without touching other
extensions.  I found I didn't get past the "Ser Console = 0" line on
the boot window when I had RAMdoubler enabled.

	Take care,

The bearded Tubist, son of Ginger and Harry, Aaron Rosenzweig.
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~recurve/