Subject: :)
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron David Rosenzweig <recurve@wam.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/15/1995 10:24:49
	Right before the lines:

> User stack (FFFFCFFC):
> FFCFFC:

	Is a listing of my 16 registers.

	I installed the patched kernel (I think) but I had the same
problem.  I used the Build utility to "rm netbsd" then I did an "ls"
to be sure it was gone.  Next I quit the mini shell and selected instal
from the file menu picking out the uncompressed tar file of the patched
kernel.

	I have a MacII with 8megs Ram, and external 80 meg 2.5" PowerBook
drive wich used to belong to my 165c.  The machine has a MC68851 and
a MC68882 as well as a FDHD drive which gives it newer ROMs making it
functionally a MacIIx.  The video card is 4bit (16colours) which I put
in B&W grayscale before booting.  It said it was a Tobey when it started
up and when I used the "Slots" Apple utility.

	Take care,

The bearded Tubist, son of Ginger and Harry, Aaron Rosenzweig.
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~recurve/