Subject: Re: I'm close
To: Aaron David Rosenzweig <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/15/1995 09:01:37
> User stack (FFFFCFFC):

What do you see right before this--i.e., what is it doing when this
happens?  Which kernel are you using?  Try netbsd10.patched if you're
using netbsd10.

> 	Oh, in the next release of instalation instructions tell people
> to hold option-shit-tilde to disable RAMdoubler without touching other
> extensions.

That's a new key combo to me.  I've never seen RAMDoubler, so I didn't
know you could disable it that way.  The instructions should say
something about booting w/o any extensions installed if you have trouble
booting.  I'll double-check that, though, and add the info about
disabling RAMDoubler, specifically.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **