Subject: MacIIsi/vi/vx test kernel available
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Walter Ruetten <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/14/1995 09:43:34
Today I put a kernel compiled on june,11th up for ftp on{gz}

This kernel works on my IIvi including ADB keyboard and nubus graphic
(Lapis II color server, no internal video).

I didn't get dt to work, but then again it was the first time ever I
tried it. So if you are experienced in installing/configuring/using dt,
give it a try. For me, it gave only a white screen, though I could blind
type some commands (shutdown :-) ).

EMail:   | SnailMail: Walter Ruetten
                                            _o        Turmstr. 190
Phone: ++49 241 807945                   _`\_<,       52064 Aachen
Fax  : ++49 241 8888213                 (*)/'(*)      Germany
  "History --- an agreeable set of untruths"  -- Powhiri Rika-Heke