Subject: Re: Current sources and "device not configured" messages
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/13/1995 21:51:25
On Jun 13,  9:24pm, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>> where is the current set of MacBSD sources located?  ftp.netbsd.org isn't
>> alive; where did sun-lamp go?  As for a net connection, the kernel
>> panics with the Asanti ether card in my system, but 14.4 PPP
>> connection is working.
>
>I was wondering the same thing. sun-lamp seems to be dead. But today,
>ftp.netbsd.org is happy again, though it is now gip.eecs.umich.edu.
>I think it took a while for the change to propogate through the host
>tables.

sun-lamp is currently in transit to a new home, where it hopefully will
receive more care and attention than it has in the recent past.  FTP has
been temporarily moved to another host, but sup is down until sun-lamp
is back up.  (I doubt it will retain the berkeley part of its moniker;
best to refer to ftp.netbsd.org and sup.netbsd.org...)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

It is not enough to succeed.  Others must fail.
		-- Gore Vidal