Subject: X11R6 error on startx
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Lee <john@vespa.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/11/1995 18:13:19
I looked throught the mailing list archives and could not find an answer to
this, although someone had asked before.

I've just installed NetBSD/mac68k onto a IIcx with 8mb of ram and a Radius
mono full page display.  The console and dt work great.

I followed the directions in README.X11R6 for installing X with the MacBSD
Installer.  When I execute startx, I get the message:

        ld.so: xinit: libXmu.xo.6.0: No such file or directory

What's going on?  The file really *is* there.  Thanks for any help.

-John