Subject: Re: approximate speed?
To: Peter Eckenrod <>
From: noud de brouwer <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/08/1995 20:50:46
>I am thinking about installing bsd on my mac IIx w/ 8 megs ram, but i don't
>know what kind of performance to expect. I have seen a 386 running linux.
>Faster, slower?
>btw, is there a way to digest this listserv?
If that meens reading:
for instance:

KnoT Foundation                                     Noud de Brouwer
People's Internet Domain +31-13                       Kerkstraat 86
                                                 5051 LC  GOIRLE NB
                                                    the Netherlands
e-mail:                          Tel.:   +31-13-342761
http:   //                    Fax./ARA:   +31-13-346945
talk:                   PPP:   +31-13-345057