Subject: Re: sorry for newbie question
To: N.W. Choe <n-choe@uchicago.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/08/1995 14:48:05
> is work on the 68k (specifically 040) NetBSD proceeding?

Yes.  It's still progressing, albeit slowly.  I'm working primarily on
cleaning up and improving the 030 code, and do some work on the Q700
support as I have time (nothing directly recently, but hopefully soon).

> or has it been given up on to focus on the PPC port?

Heh.  I haven't got a PPC.
I would be happy to work on one, but it's kind of hard to get up the
motivation when I have neither a machine, nor the desire to buy yet
another computer.  If you'd like to donate a machine or some code...  ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **