Subject: Re: X11R6 & French keyboard
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/06/1995 09:19:27
>Hi,
>
>does anybody know if it is possible to describe my french keyboard
>using "xmodmap" under X on my NetBSD SE/30.
>
>Thanx.
>
>Ugo.

Along the same lines, on my Apple extended keyboard, I finally discovered
the combination that activates the number 2 and 3 mouse buttons, it is the
control plus option plus left/right arrow, but only the left hand control
and option keys work for me. It is a very long stretch, too long for even
large hands to do with one hand and I wonder if anyone knows how to get the
right hand control and option keys to work??

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Home   (716) 377-4624
Rochester, NY 14614