Subject: Re: tcsh-6.06
To: Steven Lee <shl1@cornell.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/24/1995 16:55:36
>Hi, all!
>
>Does anyone else have trouble installing tcsh-6.06 which recently became
>available at ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/wormey/netbsd/applications/ ?  I
>downloaded the file, but the computer complained that the file is corrupted
>when I tried to untar it after I unzipped it.  An older version (6.05) is
>in the same directory; that file has the same problem, too.
>
>Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

>Steven H. Lee                                          shl1@cornell.edu

I had exactly the same problem and someone suggested:
gzcat tcsh-6.06.tar.gz | tar xvf -

I tried it last night and got the same result.
I wonder if the archive might actually be corrupted.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Home   (716) 377-4624
Rochester, NY 14614